I wish I were 5...
Being an adult sucks.
I hate these decisions.
I am seriously torn about what to do next year, job wise. (Where within the school to work). They asked us today where we wanted to work next year, and I don't know. I see benefits from every possible situation. And I am seriously sick to my stomach over this. So I'm gonna play ostrich and bury my head in the sand and make someone else decide for me. Ha.
What a baby. I am so emotionally drained over this. It's ridiculous. I need to GROW up. And yet, somehow I do not see that happening.
I hate these decisions.
I am seriously torn about what to do next year, job wise. (Where within the school to work). They asked us today where we wanted to work next year, and I don't know. I see benefits from every possible situation. And I am seriously sick to my stomach over this. So I'm gonna play ostrich and bury my head in the sand and make someone else decide for me. Ha.
What a baby. I am so emotionally drained over this. It's ridiculous. I need to GROW up. And yet, somehow I do not see that happening.

1 Comments:
At 10:37 AM,
Erik said…
hehe... play ostrich...
5 year olds can't spell ostrich, silly.
Post a Comment
<< Home