Catharsis

A place for me to ramble, and you to read.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Ok, do here's what I think is going to happen now.

I would like to ament my earlier predictions, as far as Marten getting it on with Dora. (Erik and I had this conversation a few days ago...

I no longer think that He's going to get any more action than we see on the screen RIGHT NOW. I think, because she was so forward that first thing Monday morning, (Or lateish Sunday night), we're going to see poor Marten go GAAAAH, and freak out. He is not ready for the likes of Dora, and I think he knows it. I really don't think he's going to be able to take this any farther than it's going right now.

On the plus side, you learn something new every day. I was uninformed, apparently, and unaware that there was a swcond, more contemplative side to the Oscar Meyer song, in which the singer debated the realities of being a hot dog, and the eventual eating thereof.

PS, I had a social/dinner thingy with my singles group from my (and other) churches tonight, and it was great! More details when it's not the middle of the night, and i shouldn't be in bed.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home