Catharsis

A place for me to ramble, and you to read.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Miss me?

So here's what I have discovered about myself:

I am virtually incapable of having more than one internet obsession at a time. In the last 6 months, this is what they've been: Myspace... Then Blogging... Now, for some odd reason that even I may never understand, it's the Denver Broncos Fan Forum website.

What I am trying to say is sorry for disappearing... I've been obsessed with the forum, and have abandoned my blog. I am trying to rectify this great injustice. I'd like to be back here, at least a few nights a week. I really like to blog. Not sure why. Yes I am. It's Cathartic. And it makes me feel connected to YOU.

I have been SO SICK the last week. Went to work for the first day in 8 work days today. I have NEVER in my life taken that much time off. It felt weird. I made it through remarkably better than I thought I would, so that's good.

Not a lot to say, but I thought I'd share this:

The Forum had a thread tonight... share some random facts about yourself. Here's what I came up with (with a little help) through my sick and drug induced fog...

1. I am 25, and a single mother to a wonderful 5 year old son.
2. I am a brand new Bronco fan... just getting the hang of it.
3. I recently cut 18 inches off of my hair and donated it to Locks of Love.
4. I work with children with disabilities.
5. I have broken my nose twice. Once playing football in the yard with brothers and friends, and once at work (had a student head-butt me in the face)
6. My parents divorced when I was younger, and between their new marriages, I have one half sister, two ex-step brothers, and two current step brothers. (Plus my real bro... Lord Trychon)
7. I am allergic to cats, but didn't find out until I was 18 and living with one.
8. I am in school working towards my teaching certificate.
9. I have only ever owned 2 cars and they're both Saturns... I love them.
10. My all time favorite book is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.


I am sure you knew all these things about me, but there you have it anyways.

And I have blogged.

Night.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home