Catharsis

A place for me to ramble, and you to read.

Saturday, June 16, 2007



So when I was writing that earlier, it felt like I had more to say. I don't know what, though... I pretty much covered it.

I owe a ton to 2 very special and supportive friends who have helped me out through the whole thing... you guys know who you are, and you rock. I couldn't have done it without you and you know it. I feel so much better about it than I would have, and don't really even have any intention or worry of slipping back into it, because I feel good that it's done. YAY!

Proud of me? I am, you bet.

It's funny, I was just saying to a friend today how great it is to be able to post on Mania and not have to worry about what some guy is going to think... I haven't had that for over a year, because there has been this whole time, one man or another watching everything I posted, searching for hidden meaning and getting jealous at the slightest thing I would say if it was pointed even in the DIRECTION of another man.

I only regret that I let them (the last 2) keep me from doing so much... Meeting people I wanted to meet.

I will make it up to TJ, Matt and Cameron... I WILL meet them all. Because *I* want to. And nobody gets to tell me no.

Next man in my life better watch out. I'm not taking any crap. The bitch is back. Done being walked on, I am.

When I was in High School, one of my best friends (a guy) once told me that the Shania Twain song "Any Man of Mine" reminded him of me... that he figured I'd keep them in line. I don't know where that self-assured girl has been for the last 10 years, but I'm taking her out and dusting her off. And here it is, from now on-

Any man of mine...



I'm in charge now.

And any man who doesn't like it can go stuff himself. I don't need a man, period. But especially one who wants to walk on me.

I'm much better off on my own.

I knew that once upon a time.

Just took me a while to remember.

I'm caught back up now. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home