Catharsis

A place for me to ramble, and you to read.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Knock it off, boys!


Holy cow, I woke up this morning from a terrible dream. I could smack both of you!

You got yourselves into some kind of serial killer ring with Zach Braff... And Cinny.

What were you thinking?

Terrible stuff.

I haven't had a nightmare in quite a while, but I think this definitely qualifies.

As I sit here and try to remmeber so that I can explain, it is slipping away. I hate that. It's like soap. The harder you try to hold on, the more it slips away from you.

All I can really say is SHAME ON YOU!


1 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Gabe Thexton said…

    I dunno, it was YOUR imagination that conjured it up...

    Was Zach Braff like the leader or something?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home