Catharsis

A place for me to ramble, and you to read.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Yesterday was interesting.

So our relationship, dear brother, took an interesting turn yesterday. I'm kind of still in shock. But it's a good kind of shock. I am kind of excited...I hope you are too. I mean, I would hate to think the whole thing weirded you out COMPLETELY but you didn't want to/didn't feel like you could tell me...

I know it's a little strange. But I think it's cool at the same time. Who'd have thunk we'd ever end up where we are. This whole thing just kind of proves that you are my best bud... Weird, yes, probably... I keep thinking back to all those people who said "Just wait, you guys will get along just fine when you're older". I never thought they'd be right. I mean, I understood how OTHER people could grow up to get along. But not us...

oops, late for church

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home