Catharsis

A place for me to ramble, and you to read.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Wow, so it's been over a month.

Ok, so I am a major slacker. But I have had literally NOTHING to say. How sad is that?

My life is BORING!

Had a good time last night, though... went to an "Adult themed, women only Slumber Party"... found LOTS of things I *want*, but unfortulately at this time, not anything I can live without, and need the money more... came home empty-handed. (I know you're glad to hear it...)

Found a few novelty items I thought about getting for YOU, dear brother, but still just can't bring myself to buy something for you at one of those parties. Joke on you or not, it just seems wrong, somehow...

Other than that, it's SSDD around here...

Classes finish this week, and I am THRILLED. So ready to be done... I hate class. I can't wait to have that free time on my hands, you know?

Nothing much else to say...

5 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Erik said…

    Ooh! What were you going to get me?

     
  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger Gabe Thexton said…

    dont wanna know dont wanna know dont wanna know dont wanna know

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Erik said…

    Pops says...

    lol... j/k

    Freak you out much?

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    uh.................

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    gabe and I are on the same boat here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home